Feel The Album Releases Mother’s Day 2014Feel, the debut album from Shayan, releases Mother's Day 2014 across North America and worldwide thereafter. Feel is the simple inspirational true life story of a small town kid who loses his armour at a young age and is left with an unexpected ability to create music. And so begins the celestial bond of mother and child…To get the most out of the music we recommend The Wisdom Of Dr. Dre
Sir David Frost Discovers ShayanSir David Frost is, bar none, one of the world's most renowned interviewers. A lifetime career built on talking to some of Earth's most successful and controversial personalities, Frost discovers Shayan for auctioning a portion of his future album's earnings on eBay. Watch the interview to find out more...
Finally…Shayan has a BLOG!We've been after Shayan for ages to create a blog as we feel the boy has so much interesting stuff to showcase to the world. Really, he does! It's crazy the things he comes up with. His humour is really corny sometimes, though you'll still laugh your head off not knowing why…we highly recommend you check out the blog, it's great fun!
SHAYAN OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Feel, the debut album from Shayan releases Mother's Day 2014 across North America and worldwide thereafter (we're going to say this so many times that by the time you leave you'll be singing this as a lyric!)
- To get the most out of this website we recommend The Wisdom Of Dr. Dre
- The best way to stay updated and Connect With Shayan is via the subscription form at the bottom of each page. You get priority access to everything like concert tickets, videos and more
- If you wish to contact the team for anything, feel free to do so. Our contact details are located again at the bottom of the page (pretty please - no spamming us! We get hundreds of emails - he isn't even famous yet!!!)
- We as a team have tried our best to bring out as much of Shayan's personality in real life as possible through this website so 'feel' free to browse around. We've even put some of our own hilarious commentary in there just to liven things up a little. Hope you don't mind...and if you do...well then...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
"I…I’ve sailed through the demons of love and death, Those that have crossed my mind. And I…I’ve learned to hate, given to fate; there’s no more left to fight. And I…I had a plan, I held her hand, I walked her down the aisle. But in the end she left, in the blink of an eye...For I…I’ve lived among the creatures of the night that never were. And I…I said so much, suffered enough, gave all I could give to her. And I…I broke the spell, I wished her well, my tables were set to turn. But in the end, my heart; it was destined to burn…"